Our Faith family enjoys a variety of fellowship activities, some based in our church home, and others in the homes of members. Whenever together, we relish the richness of the different perspectives and life experiences of Faith folks. And, we know how to do a good church dinner. Among some staples in the life of our congregation are the following:
- Book Club Meets once a month in members homes over wine and snacks. We discuss what we have read. Our reading selections vary and include novels, mysteries, non-fiction, and sometimes classic works.
- Dinners for 8 Once a year, members hosts dinners for 8 (or 5 or 6) in their homes for lively conversation and warm fellowship.
- Lenten Movie Nights On Sundays, during Lent, we share a potluck meal and watch a movie together at Faith Church. We adopt a theme for the series and the meal.
- Thursday Crew Faith is blessed with a very large physical plant, which requires upkeep. Thursday mornings, the volunteers mow the lawn, pick up trash, weed, prune the shrubs, paint, and do whatever is needed. We follow our morning labors with lunch and lively conversation.
- Saturday Care Days Several times a year, members spend a Saturday morning catching up on larger upkeep projects beyond those that can be managed by the Thursday crew. We might do mulching, leaf raking, or spring-cleaning.
- Stewardship Luncheon At the end of the annual campaign, stewardship is celebrated with a gala luncheon following worship. Everyone is welcome.
- Advent Festival The festival following worship on the second Sunday of Advent includes luncheon, a crafting table for children, a market offering Alternative Gifts, items made by talented members such as knitted goods, ornaments, homemade chocolate sauce, and holiday pies.
- Men’s Group Men of all ages participate in an informal monthly gathering to share fellowship, nurture spiritual growth, and engage in service.